MicroNet believes that at the heart of the reason for every successful organisation is the excellent Information Communications Technology implemented within a business. This is why we work closely with our clients to design an IT infrastructure that not only addresses your needs but also full fills your requirements in order to help your organisation prosper.
Whether you are setting up a new business and require advice and support with your IT infrastructure, looking to replace an ageing network, expanding your network capacity or even if you have moved to a new location and would like to consolidate your IT infrastructure. MicroNet’s trained and skilled engineers have experience of installing and managing countless amounts of configured IT environments for a wide range of clients in different sectors, and at
different stages of business maturity. Our engineer’s will brief you through the project as well as deliver and set up the infrastructure for you.
We use a methodological approach that follows simple steps in order to develop the right recipe that will work wonders for your business.
- We will meet with our client to ensure that we understand your business and what path you are headed towards as well as the reason for your current structure.
- With all this information we will understand how your IT infrastructure will be used to deliver your products or services.
- Our technical consultants will then collaborate with each client to develop a baseline of requirements.
- We will shape the infrastructure around your organization creating a flexible approach bearing in mind that you may choose to change it in the future.
- Our technical team will evaluate and advice the client in order to refine the architecture designs for the project deliverables.
- Only when the client approves the architecture design and software requirements, will our developers start building or configuring the desired functionality.
- Our friendly technical team will offer training, support as well as implementation.
- We will work with you to provide you the most cost effective solutions by understanding your budgetary limitations.
- Even after your IT infrastructure has been deployed we will continue to support and aid to your technical needs.